Company: Birmingham Green Health Center for Comm Cnts
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facilities
Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide (CNA/Med Aide)
Day Shift (7 am-3 pm)
New Weekend Shift Differential
Birmingham Green, a person-centered care focus community located in
Manassas, Virginia. We have been providing high quality and
affordable care for over 91 years.
For a view into our world, please visit our website at
We have an amazing opportunity for Certified Nursing
Assistant/Medication Aide (CNA/Med Aide) that can:
- Provide prescribed personal care services for the residents,
under the direction of the Nurse Manager.
- Assists with self-administration of medicines, including
monitoring of medication supplies and documentation.
- Prepares and administers medication when necessary.
- Follow the established procedures and standards, to enable the
residents to enjoy emotional and physical comfort in a safe and
- Perform any other duties required to help patient care and
maintenance of a smoothly operating department.
- Document activities through Point of Care (POC), ADL Flow sheet,
Restorative Sheets, various treatment sheets, charge sheets, etc.
as established by the facility.
- Must be able to lift without restrictions.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant license
- Current Medication Aide license
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Minimum six months of hands-on experience in a skilled or long
term care facility
- Able to work weekends
- CPR certification
- First Aid certification
- Exposure to the senior population
- Familiarity with Point of Care (POC)
- Desire to serve and care for the senior population
Compensation & Benefits
We offer remuneration commensurate with experience. We offer a
competitive package of benefits and perks, which includes: o
Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance,
legal guard plan and pet insurance o 23 days paid time off
(employees can accrue up to 240 hours of paid time off) 10 Paid
Holidays o Retirement plans through the Virginia Retirement System
(VRS) - www.varetire.org o Tuition Reimbursement o Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) o Employee Discounts - LifeMart o Employee
Discounts - Cafeteria
How to Apply
If you have been thinking about making a change and you want to
make the right change in 2022; then this opportunity is for
Come be a part of an extraordinary community and an exceptional
8605 Centreville Rd.
Manassas, VA 20110
Attn: Barbara Benson, HR Manager
703-257-0811 - Fax
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Birmingham
Birmingham Green is an affirmative action and equal opportunity
Keywords: Birmingham Green Health Center for Comm Cnts, Alexandria , Medication Aide/CNA, Healthcare , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!