Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: VitalCore Health Strategies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
VitalCore Health Strategies, (VCHS), an industry leader in
Correctional Health Care has an opening for a Licensed Practical
Nurse at Coffeewood Correctional Center in Mitchells,
Virginia!Start A New Career with VitalCore Health Strategies!View
our opportunities at: https://vitalcorehs.com/careersWages are
competitive and based on experience!Full Time - Part Time -
PRNLooking for a rewarding career in the field of healthcare?At
VitalCore we pride ourselves on retaining and acquiring hardworking
ethical individuals who are committed to providing quality
services. Join our team and experience first-hand how VitalCore
Health Strategies promotes a positive work environment that is
based on respect and appreciation of the hard work and dedication
of our staff.POSITION SUMMARYThe Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
delivers quality care that is consistent within the scope of
practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for
Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses. The LPN is responsible for
tasks, activities and functions as delegated and may make
assignment of duties to others as defined in their state of
practice act. The LPN provides monitoring of patients as directed
by the HSA, DON, RN, or Medical Director or other
- Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
- Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of
- Possesses an active CPR certification.
- Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical
competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.ESSENTIAL
- Utilizes a systematic approach to meet the health needs of each
- Implements nursing care within the LPN's scope of practice.
(Includes compliance with all laws as applicable in the
- Assists in the development and implementation of teaching plans
based on the individual needs of the patient. The plans should
speak to health promotion, maintenance, and restoration of
- Cares for wounds with appropriate cleaning and
- Administers medications to offenders.
- Provides for the care of multiple patients as directed by the
Medical Director, DON, or Registered Nurse.
- Monitors vital signs and reports changes to appropriate medical
- Documents actions in the MAR and medical records.
- Other nursing duties as assigned by facilityWe're people who
are fueled by passion, not by profit.GENEROUS BENEFITS
PACKAGE:Holiday Pay: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day,
Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's
Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Animal/Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Center
- EEOKeywords: Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Correctional
Keywords: VitalCore Health Strategies, Alexandria , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Mitchells, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!