Primary Care Physician
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Alexandria, Virginia. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We have an Incredible opportunity for 2 Primary Care Physicians at
Fort Belvoir just outside Alexandria, VA. We are looking for Board
Certified Physicians with a minimum of 1 year recent experience.
You must have completed your residency and be a U.S. Citizen to
apply. These opportunities will fill up fast! Please review the job
description below and reply with your CV and minimum Salary
Requirements. You can send CV to or call .
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with
privileges granted by the MTF, as a Primary Care of Family
Physician on an interdisciplinary evaluation team; and provides
treatment planning for warriors and beneficiaries with mild TBI and
psychological health (PH) health issues.
- Conducts the initial medical intake evaluation, provides
medical oversight for the beneficiaries, and works with referring
providers at the patient's home town to coordinate long term and
follow-on treatment plan.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health
care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or
- Coordinates with the care team, discusses matters pertaining to
personnel, prioritization of projects and equipment, clinic
policies and any phase of the clinical service program connected to
TBI or PH evaluation, research and treatment planning.
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment
within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including
annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills
through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request
consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or
other health resources as indicated.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical
staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the
provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such
direction and interaction will adhere to Government and
professional clinical standards and accepted clinical
- In concert with government officials, resolves issues not
covered by precedents or established policies, and coordinates work
operations for matters that may adversely affect patient evaluation
and treatment planning operations.
- Serve as physician liaison to a referral management
coordination call center, in support of care allocation for
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: MedTrust, Alexandria , Primary Care Physician, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!