Registered Nurse RN Med Surg
Company: Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that
opened June 7, 2010. SRMC provides a wide range of inpatient and
outpatient services including emergency, women's services,
orthopedic, cardiac care and behavioral health services. Our
surgical services include robotic-assisted technology, allowing our
surgeons to operate with the tiniest incisions and with greater
vision, precision and control.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by
focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced
technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be
treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first
means excellent service, every patient, every time.
- The cohesive team operates in a "Live Excellence Culture".
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn and grow.
What will you do?
- Provides nursing care within the philosophy, objectives and
policies of SRMC.
- Knowledge and skills to provide quality nursing care via the
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family
and/or significant others. Uses appropriate Patient Education
- Documents required information according to hospital
- Perform job task to ensure patient, personal and departmental
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Demonstrates leadership in the charge nurse role by supervising
the delivery of care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Presents self in a professional manner.
Benefits we offer:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
Employee Discount Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Tuition ReimbursementMatching 401K ProgramStudent Loan Assistance
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred: BSN or enrolled in a bachelor's of nursing program.
Required: Current Virginia license (or multi-state compact license
with eligibility to practice in Virginia).
Required: Current certification as an American Heart Association
BLS Healthcare Provider.
Preferred: 2 years of experience in area of clinical expertise to
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.NoticeOur Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , Registered Nurse RN Med Surg, Healthcare , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!