Company: Pyramid Healthcare Inc
Location: Charlotte Hall
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Responsible for providing leadership and support to the
counselors through modeling and feedback on daily tasks.
- Provides coordination of completion of client reports, program
reports, & contract management compliance as needed
- Cooperates with team/agency on accomplishment of strategic
objectives and activities as needed.
- Coordinates with all Clinical Supervisors/Directors to ensure
program coverage as needed.
- Coordinates/networks with others on needs of clients both
internally as well as with other community organizations/partners
as needed and manages client concerns.
- Attends & actively participates/facilitates staff/department
meetings, trainings and continuous quality improvement as
- Carries a client caseload and keeps clients' records in
compliance with COMAR and CARF regulations.
- Provides individual and group education/treatment services in
accordance with licensing, certification, & productivity
- Maintains documentation per agency quality assurance procedures
and established clinical performance standards.
- Reviews and manages the assignment/review of case files to
ensure compliance with treatment & discharge planning.
- Reviews site assessments & conducts the disposition process for
designated site with payor guidelines.
- Acts as liaison to referral sources and attends
agency/community meetings as needed.
- Responds appropriately to the cultural difference of staff,
clients, residents, & referral sources.
- Provides internal & external outreach services to include but
not limited to staffing coverage, crisis intervention, and training
as scheduled & needed.
- Models the expectations of professional clinical role within
the program in a manner promoting the mission, ethics & brand
promise of the organization.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere that promotes
organizational culture and core values.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures & regulations.
- Assists Clinical Supervisors with any other duties as assigned
to include special projects, work groups.Technical Competencies:
Capable of role modeling for the clinical team members. Helps to
maintain strong clinical program. Able to work together with staff
to effectively meet the needs of the clients. Maintains positive
relationship with referral sources and families. Charts maintain
compliance with Licensing regulations. Complete required trainings
and mandatory training hours. Strong clinical skills in SUD and
mental health treatment. Obtained specialized training in: CBT,
motivational interviewing, trauma informed care, collaborative
documentation desired. A working knowledge of HIPAA, COMAR and CARF
regulations.EOEBenefits:Medical, Vision, Dental401K with employer
matchPaid Days OffEmployee Assistance ProgramsTuition
Keywords: Pyramid Healthcare Inc, Alexandria , Lead Counselor/Therapist, Healthcare , Charlotte Hall, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!