Physician / Family Practice / Virginia / Permanent / Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Family or PMHNP
Extraordinary Historical Significance Coupled with Fantastic
The Community - Alexandria, VA
Situated along the Beautiful Potomac River in Northern Virginia,
Mount Vernon and Alexandria have seen American history being made,
housed legendary restaurants, and become an award-winning cultural
hotspot, largely unmatched by other cities across the country.
After more than 260 years on the map, you can take your family out
for a stroll down King Street, trace George Washington's footsteps,
take many tours including unique tours on the Potomac River,
indulge the locally brewery and wine cafes, hike or bike or boat
Mount Vernon, waterfront activities, and much more.
Fort Belvoir is a United States Army installation and a
census-designated place in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States.
Originally, it was the site of the Belvoir plantation. Today, Fort
Belvoir is home to a number of important United States military
organizations. With nearly twice as many workers as The Pentagon,
Belvoir is the largest employer in Fairfax County.
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Provides Psychiatric/Family Mental Health Advanced Practice
- Advocates for patients by assisting in coordinating continuing
care or those with acute and chronic psychiatric problems.
- Participates as a member of the Behavioral Health, Mental
Health, and Psychiatry Service within the context of a
multidisciplinary team collaborating care with a team.
- Collaborates with families, case managers, discharge planning
and multidisciplinary team to ensure appropriate utilization of
health care resources.
- Performs direct patient care to include assisting psychiatrists
with medication refill process.
- Timely follow-up for patient care.Qualifications
- Must be a graduate of an Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate
degree from an accredited school of nursing (National League of
Nursing), a Master's Degree in Nursing, and a specialty as a Family
Practice Nurse or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Must be board eligible or board certified as either a
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or a Family Nurse
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the last
three (3) years in adult psychiatry or psychiatric mental health
- Must possess and maintain a current, active, valid unrestricted
license as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric Mental Health
Advanced Practice Nurse in at least one U.S. State, D.C.,
Commonwealth, territory or jurisdiction
- Must have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS)
certification as approved by the American Heart Association
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Alexandria , Physician / Family Practice / Virginia / Permanent / Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner , Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!