Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Full Time Weekdays)
Company: Pyramid Healthcare, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Hours Full-time Evenings (40 hours/week) Monday-Friday at our
California, MD inpatient substance use treatment facility
Rate of Pay $26-$28 per hour
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected
- Identify and assume responsibility for high risk clients.
- Ensure bed-board is accurate and up to date. Communicate with
admissions any pertinent information unplanned discharges etc.
Assist in prior authorization.
- On call as needed, cover shifts as needed.
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure client needs are
being met, involved in chart monitor-identify and carry out action
- Review MAR to ensure completeness.
- Review detox protocols and length of stay.
- Assist staff in high volume shifts, prioritizing and organizing
the shift, completion of the unit scheduling.
- Assist in responding to client grievances, keep DON informed of
client and staff issues.
- Providing sample meds, coordination with pharmacy to ensure
client needs are being met in a costeffective manner.
- Ensure labs are being addressed, review and sign lab-work,
obtaining and transcribing of physician orders.
- Ensure HCG results are obtained before beginning any meds.
- Follow proper consent procedures.
- Involved in Performance Improvement Projects.
- Maintain staff development needs and ensure records are up to
- Ensure infection control P&P maintained.
- Nurse recruitment, retention and professional development.
- Nursing competency and evaluation completion.
- Complete monthly unit meetings, risk management, attend
- Nursing assessments, treatment plans, medication
administration, vitals, knowledge of detox protocols, assisting
medical doctor as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Current LPN license in state of practice. Supervisory experience
preferred. Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques.
Awareness and understanding of regulating bodies (CARF & COMAR),
Strong leadership ability, team builder, ability to drive
continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, multitasker,
decisive, excellent problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills,
teacher, cooperative within the team framework.
- Leadership Opportunities
- Free Supervision Hours
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Keywords: Pyramid Healthcare, Inc., Alexandria , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Full Time Weekdays), Healthcare , Lusby, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!