Company: Sanford Federal
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Sanford Federal, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier,
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal
professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced
information technology, cyber security, management systems support,
as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and
protect the American people.
Job Title: Physician
Based at: Alexandria, VA
Job Summary: Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking for a certified
Physician to join our expanding primary care team to establish
Advanced Life Support Emergency Services and Clinical Medical
Services, and provide patients with high-quality treatment and
diagnostic services. The ideal candidate is an intuitive healthcare
professional whose diagnostic abilities are only matched by their
concern for their patients. The person in the Physician role will
be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients in
our clinic and providing them with healthcare services that meet
state and national standards for caregiving. They will be
responsible for prescribing patients with appropriate medication,
health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to
their recovery from diagnosed health issues and prevent future
health issues. The Physician must demonstrate and provide health
services including, but not limited to, initial care and treatment
for on-the-job injuries and illnesses; respond to medical
emergencies, preventive care, health education and screening, and
promote good health and fitness to eligible beneficiaries and
clinic management at various levels of the organization. The right
candidate will have a passion for providing diagnostic services to
patients and will enjoy working closely with other healthcare
professionals in our organization.
- Licensed by the State of Virginia
- Experienced in emergency medical services oversight to direct
its field and clinical treatment services
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and
health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient
health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and
collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient
experiences with our organization.
- AED program
- Clinic management at various levels of the organization
- Physical strength and stamina
- Maintain balance and strength in awkward positions.
- Speak clearly under stressful circumstances.
- Accurately communicate ideas orally and in writing in
- Respond physically with speed.
- Speak clearly and loudly when a situation requires.
- Be able to handle stressful situations and be able to function
calmly; coolly and collectedly at all types of incidents.
- Get along well with diverse personalities.
- Communicate with patients and others with empathy and
- Create and maintain a positive and cooperative working
- Work smoothly and professionally in an environment where
teamwork is essential.
- Analyze and interpret difficult and complex patient care and
- Work independently with a minimal supervision for assigned
- Exercise sound independent judgment within general Policy and
- Anticipate and identify problems and take initiative to
prevent, report or correct them.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of personnel within the federal community, outside agencies,
patients, and members of the community as required.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local laws, federal
policies, procedures, and rules
- Remember and apply concepts, knowledge and principles; and
appropriate deal with stress and maintain composure when
encountering serious injuries or illnesses.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Alexandria , Physician, Healthcare , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!