Registered Nurse ICU
Company: Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that
opened June 7, 2010.- SRMC provides a wide range of inpatient and
outpatient services including emergency, women's services,
orthopedic, cardiac care and behavioral health services.- Our
surgical services include robotic-assisted technology, allowing our
surgeons to operate with the tiniest incisions and with greater
vision, precision and control.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by
focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced
technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be
treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first
means excellent service, every patient, every time.-
Intensive Care Unit
- -12 bed unit --
- The cohesive team operates in a -Live Excellence
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.--
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn and grow.
What will you do?
- Demonstrates clinical competency to practice within the unit
Scope of Care.
Organizes and prioritizes nursing care for a unit specific patient
- Administers all medications utilizing the 5 rights to
- Demonstrates competency in patient teaching and discharge
planning including family and/or significant other in collaboration
with multidisciplinary team members.
- Communicates effectively with staff, peers, supervisors,
ancillary department, internal and external customers.
- Utilizes quality improvement as basis to improve
- Pursues professional growth and development.
- Maintains unit readiness for regulatory surveys.
- Assumes accountability for decisions and actions.
- Contributes to the smooth operation of the unit.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge pertinent to AACN
nursing standards of practice.
- Ensures Patient/Family Centered Care is provided in the
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required
- Provides direct nursing care, in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of SRMC.
- Exhibits nursing characteristics of the Synergy Model as
outlined in the Nursing Strategic Plan: -Clinical
Judgment/Advocacy/moral agency, Caring Practices, Collaboration,
Systems thinking, Response to diversity, Clinical
inquiry/innovator/evaluator, Facilitator of learning of
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Student Loan Assistance Program (FT/PT employees)
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Package
Matching 401(k) Plan
Nursing Clinical Ladder
Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Discount Program
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of professional
Preferred - BSN degree or currently enrolled in BSN Program.
Required - Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or
Required - Current certification as an AHA BLS Healthcare Provider
required upon hire and ACLS required within 6 months (180 days) of
hire or start date in position.
Preferred - Current certification in specialty field.
Preferred - Minimum of two years of experience as a RN with
demonstrated competency in critical care skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, Alexandria , Registered Nurse ICU, Healthcare , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!