Posted on: September 16, 2023
Description The Military and Veterans Health Solutions Operation
within the Health Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a
Program Manager (PM) to work in Martinsburg, WV. The PM will lead
the VA Cybersecurity Operations Center (VA CSOC) team to achieve
VA's goals of securing and protecting VA and Veteran information,
protecting information systems and assets, leveraging innovation to
strengthen cybersecurity, enhancing cybersecurity through
partnerships and information sharing, and empowering VA mission
through cybersecurity risk management.The position will support the
management of cost, schedule, quality, and risk to ensure contract
requirements are met; provide financial reports, collect, and
analyze project metrics; prepare and participate in informal and
formal reviews. We are looking for a team-oriented leader focused
on delivering and supporting VA's Cybersecurity Strategic Goals.
The PM must support and provide the leadership and have the
interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead,
direct and manage a complex and high paced operational environment.
The PM will interface with senior VA leaders and directors to help
maintain and sustain operations of the VA CSOC and shall be a
single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR.
Contingent upon contract award Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with VA Leads to
ensure all goals, initiatives, tasks and workflows are known,
understood and implemented.
- Responsible for financial, technical, administrative,
contractual, and personnel aspects of the contract
- Expertly manage cross-functional teams responsible for
delivering high-quality program capabilities on time and within
- Serve as a main point of contact for the customer leadership,
Contracting Officer, and the COR
- Lead cross-project planning for contractor resources,
scheduling, milestones and deliverables.
- Identifies, assesses, and resolves complex business
problems/issue/risks and facilitates issue resolution and risk
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with the
contract terms and conditions.
- Work with back-office staff to support proper processing of
invoicing and personnel background investigations.Basic
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology,
Computer Science, Information Systems, or related Engineering
- 12 years project management experience in IT service delivery
or cybersecurity services.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust based on favorable Tier 4
Investigation. Contract requirement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and a commitment to excellence,
collaboration, agility, and diversity.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract
operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and
interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a
- Experience meeting with stakeholders to formulate and review
task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in
accordance with approved plans.
- Experience leading technical staff and working with customers
in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost
- Experience mentoring staff in order to maintain high levels of
performance and positive morale.Preferred Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology,
Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- ISC2 CISSP certification
- Experience managing cybersecurity operations and security
engineering support Pay Range: Pay Range $142,350.00 - $257,325.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only
and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Alexandria , Program Manager, Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!