Program Manager - Aegis Virtual Twin Program
Company: Dunhill Professional Search
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Program Manager - Aegis Virtual Twin ProgramDahlgren, VASecret
Clearance*MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: SecretLOCATION: Dahlgren,
- As a VTwin and Virtualized AWS SME, provide program management
support and guidance to PEO (IWS-1/SE) for the IaaS, Integrated
Combat System (ICS), and VTwin development.
- Provide IaaS SME, System Architecture, and Navy Depot Level
Repair (DLR) guidance to assist in standing up a DLR shop, System
of Systems (SoS) testbench, and methodology to support the TI/16 &
IaaS infrastructures for the Fleet.
- Host and lead Program Management Team (PMT) meetings and weekly
syncs to keep the virtualization team in coordination on all
program office priorities and to expedite critical path tasks. Lead
and/or participate in working groups and briefings representing
IWS-1 and NRL Code 5770. Generate and manage Action Items for large
multi-functional, multi-disciplinary, and cross-service meetings
- Provide Test & Evaluation (T&E) assistance for VTwin
projects and/or projects that are leveraging these new technologies
to develop the necessary Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) artifacts
along the virtualization line of effort leading to the future
- Minimum 5 years of Program Management or Systems Engineering
- DAWIA certification in program management and/or systems
- Experience with and/or expert knowledge of the Aegis Weapon
- Experience developing POAMs, managing schedules, coordinating
plans, identifying and quantifying program risks, and providing
- Experience/understanding of Test & Evaluation (T&E).
- Experience with development of virtual machines (desired).
- Mastery of standard productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
Suite in order to support system documentation efforts.
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S.
citizenship and an active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret
security clearance* is required.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering,
Mathematics, or Physics. (Engineering preferred but not
mandatory.)BENEFITS: Envisioneering, Inc. offers a stable work
environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits
package effective date of hire; including 401k,
Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Short Term, Long Term, AD&D and
Life insurance, (employer paid), voluntary life, Tuition
Reimbursement, Paid Leave, Holidays and much more.#cjpost
Keywords: Dunhill Professional Search, Alexandria , Program Manager - Aegis Virtual Twin Program, Executive , Dahlgren, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...