Director of Clinical Administration
Company: ECPI University
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This position is based at our Manassas, VA campus location.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University's employees have been dedicated to
helping students achieve their academic and career goals through
our unique education model. - Our culture is to prioritize our
students' success through the support of our dynamic team and
industry focused curriculum. -
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with
professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you
are interested in joining us in making a difference in students'
lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are
- Tuition scholarship program available to employees and their
immediate family members after 90 days of employment
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit
- 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
The Director of Clinical Administration is responsible for
administration, planning, implementation and evaluation of the
clinical component of the nursing programs. Works closely with the
Directors of Nursing to maintain a process for clinical site
contracting to ensure successful and long-term working
relationships with facilities The Director of Clinical
Administration reports directly to the Campus President and works
collaboratively with the Directors of the Nursing programs at their
Administration and Planning:
- Maintain clinical agency rosters and corresponding affiliation
- Monitor clinical affiliation agreements for currency and site
- Secure ample clinical time to meet the needs of the
- For each clinical site, maintain list of site contacts, student
and faculty requirements, and orientation procedures.
- Meet regularly with the Directors of Nursing and Campus
President to plan for student's clinical site needs and plans the
scheduling of sites and student assignments.
- Develop clinical rotation schedules that align with the course
objectives and faculty qualifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that Board of Nursing, accrediting agencies regulations
and University policies pertaining to the clinical environment are
followed by the nursing programs.
- Develop relationships and function as a liaison between the
University and the clinical site. Work with Directors of Nursing
and clinical faculty to resolve any student issues surrounding
- Record, track and maintain student and faculty clinical
(health) requirement information.
- Administer and/or coordinate and maintain documentation for
site specific paperwork and training for students and
- Record and track clinical attendance per term. Maintain
programmatic clinical attendance per student.
- Coordinate and maintain clinical site paperwork.
- With the Directors of Nursing, conducts scheduled and
unscheduled visits on weekdays, evenings and weekends at clinical
sites for evaluation of clinical site, review of patient care
assignments, and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Monitor student Clinical Evaluation Tools and Competency Skills
Assessments for completion.
- Review and evaluate Clinical Site surveys for those sites
utilized each term and discusses all areas of opportunity with
Directors of Nursing as needed to ensure positive
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service and contracting a
- Travel and ability to work flexible hours is required. Day,
evening and weekend hours are required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and willingness to learn new
Skills & Abilities:
- Respect and maintain confidentiality, parameters of operation,
professional protocols, and individual privacy;
- Strong skills in priority setting, multi-tasking, and
- Strong communication skills both verbal and in
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of management,
faculty and students.
- Excellent computer skills
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ECPI University, Alexandria , Director of Clinical Administration, Executive , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!