Company: Calvert Memorial Hospital
Location: Prince Frederick
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
- Job Summary :
- Responsible for effective and efficient clinic operations.
Facilitates and supervises all activities of the physician
outpatient practice(s) assigned including scheduling, registration,
clinical operations, medical records, revenue cycle, accounts
receivable, financial controls, and staffing while ensuring desired
clinical outcomes, superior patient experience, compliance and
appropriate environment of care. Responsible for and displays
attention to detail in reporting and communication of clinical,
operational and financial outcomes to staff, providers and
management as appropriate.
- Education :
- Requires minimum of high school diploma. Some undergraduate or
certificate-level coursework preferably in health or business
administration-related field, or Bachelors degree in related fields
- Registration/Certification/Licensure :
- Unexpired, unsuspended drivers license required if incumbent
will be required to drive as part of their routine job duties.
- Experience :
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of customer service,
administrative, or clinical support and supervisory experience,
preferably in ambulatory care or physician practice setting.
Supervisory experience may include official or unofficial roles
with exposure to management assignments where leadership skillset
- Other Requirements :
- Maintains unit-specific and hospital competencies, mandatory
learning, and any clinical certifications required in accordance
with the Staff Education and Training policy GA-057 and/or any
other department requirements.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision,
flexibly respond to changing demands and demonstrate initiative to
meet organizational objectives.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, insurance practices,
healthcare operations, compliance, accounts payable, payroll and
human resources policies and procedures.
- Possesses commitment to a team workplace and ability to work
effectively as a team member with providers, peers, support
departments, leadership, vendors, and staff.
- Demonstrates high degree of diplomacy, confidentiality and tact
when interacting with patients, families and care-takers such that
their care and experience expectations are consistently met.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks, delegate, supervise
and exercise time management skills over assigned tasks and
- Intermediate computer skills required, including Microsoft
Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and experience with
Electronic Health Record.
- Requires the ability to drive as part of routine job
Keywords: Calvert Memorial Hospital, Alexandria , PRACTICE MANAGER, Executive , Prince Frederick, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!