Junior Configuration Management Specialist
Location: Lexington Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title:Junior Configuration Management SpecialistKBR is seeking
an energetic Junior Configuration Mangement Analyst to join our
Team. In this role, you will support the NAVAIR PMA-231 Advanced
Hawkeye Command and Control platform Team. Note: This position
requires on site presence. Remote or Tele-Work is not
available.Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides day to day support and tracking of Modeling and
Simulation assets unique to the program.
- Develop and establishes methods of performing work in
accordance with organizational policy to meet project requirements
for configuration management of Modeling and Simulation
- Exhibits capability in areas of preparing and utilizing
databases for tracking of program requirements in cognizance with
ongoing program changes.
- Supports the program manager in executing his/her mission as
single point of configuration management to ensure successful
- Responsible for delivery, tracking and reporting of
configuration management statuses on a quarterly basis.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses
possible solutions using judgment and precedents. Decisions may
impact quality of own work and the work of others on the team.
- Corresponds with multiple agencies.
- Supports reviews of advanced development concepts from NAVSEA
Program Office (PEO IWS6).
- Works closely with the logisticians to maintain status of
future and ongoing Engineering Change Proposals, Technical
Directives and Avionics Software Changes. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education
and experience plus 2 years of relevant experience.Contract
- An Associate's Degree (AS or AA) is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in a
business or technical position is required.
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be
substituted for an Associate's Degree.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. A current Top-Secret Clearance with a
Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the
last 5 years is required.Contract requirements regarding education
and experience will prevail. In compliance with the U.S. federal
government's vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or
approved medical exception will be considered for this position.KBR
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic
information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Centauri, Alexandria , Junior Configuration Management Specialist, Executive , Lexington Park, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!