Company: Savers, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description WHO ARE WE:The Savers family of stores is a
for-profit, global thrift retailer offering great quality, gently
used clothing, accessories and household goods. OurRethink
Reusebusiness model of purchasing, reselling and recycling gives
communities a smart way to shop and keeps more than 700 million
pounds of used goods from landfills each year. We also help more
than 100 nonprofit organizations by purchasing donated goods from
them, which provides a source of revenue to help support their
vital community programs and services.We operate over 300
locations.Our brands are Savers (in the U.S), Value Village (in the
U.S. and Canada), Unique (in the U.S.), Village desValeurs(in
Quebec) and Savers Australia.WHY WORK FOR SAVERS:
- Benefits offered for full time employees
- Paid Training
- 50% team member discount
- Flexible schedules - Full time & Part time
- Competitive wage
- Bonus opportunities
- 401K plan
- Growth opportunity ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS & REQUIRMENTS:
- Effectively manage multiple GreenDrop sites and approximately
40 employees daily.
- Maintain complete ownership of all operations involving
facilities, logistics and employees.
- Train, coach and develop employees and ensure that they perform
their duties diligently and in accordance with all GreenDrop
standard operating procedures, policies, and protocols.
- Work alongside employees to support operations, including
collecting donations, serving donors, and packing donations.
- Assist and/or fill in at sites during peak donation
- Schedule and approve payroll and manage budgets.
- Supervise and coach attendants in the performance of their
duties; conduct performance reviews and provide verbal or written
disciplinary documentation as needed.
- Review applications, conduct interviews and complete all HR
paperwork in a timely manner.
- Monitor sites, employees, operations, merchandise, and donation
volume, while embracing an environment where safety of employees
and the public is a top priority.
- Complete weekly and monthly site and employee audits to drive
compliance and uphold standards.
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure all locations are serviced
- Ability to be qualified and trained to operate a non-CDL box
truck as required by your market.
- Safely Travel between GreenDrop locations daily.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to be present during working hours at various sites, as
this is not a work from home position.
- Other duties as assigned.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:A commitment to
protecting the health and safety of our Team Members.Great
benefits, paid training, career development, bonus opportunities, a
competitive wage, and a 50% Team Member discount. Our Team is a
great one, made up of people from many different backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives, all with something special to
contribute. You'll positively impact Team Members, Customers,
Donors, Your Community, and the Environment.Savers is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Company.
Keywords: Savers, Inc., Alexandria , Area Manager, Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!