Project Manager (Remote Opportunity)
Company: Veterans EZ Info Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
VetsEZ is seeking a Project Manager to work with a government
customer to support the IT program management and technical support
The candidate must reside within the continental
- Create strategies and plans for interfaces for multiple
complex IT systems/subsystems, ensuring full functional, and
performance capabilities are retained.
- Facilitate the review and analysis of systems documentation for
- Coordinate with development teams and user groups to assess
risks and ensure requirements and project goals are met.
- Coordinate with cross-organizational interface development
teams to meet project goals, monitor, and report on progress.
- Provide oversight of project milestones to ensure goals are met
and to provide expertise/risk analysis as required.
- BS degree in Information Technology or a related
- A minimum of 10 years of experience and/or PMP
- Experience managing Information Technology related
- Experience with life cycle and project management
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance
- Strong ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Knowledge and experience in VA processes and systems.
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) management.
- Ability to hold a security clearance.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Keywords: Veterans EZ Info Inc, Alexandria , Project Manager (Remote Opportunity), Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!