Hospice Nurse Case Manager
Company: Integrity Placement Group
Location: La Plata
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Case Manager opening in La Plata, Maryland. This and other
nursing administrator jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Registered Nurse - Hospice
We have recently engaged with a very progressive, well run and
financially stable Hospice organization in Prince George County,
MD. For more than 36 years this organization has been committed to
patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and quality care for
each member of the family.
Our client is offering the following benefits:
- Annual Salary: $68,640- $81,120
- Health Insurance- 3 Medical Plans to Choose From Through
- Dental And Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement .56 Cents Per Mile
- PTO-18 Days For The First 3 Years. Effective After 90 Days of
- 10 Days- Sick Leave
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Retirement Package: 401(k) up to 3% Match
- Short Term Disability – Employer Will Cover 60% of Your Salary
up to $1500 a Week.
- Life Insurance 1x Annual Salary up to $320,000
- Employee Assistant Program Paid For By The Employer.
- Free Counseling Services For Employee & Dependents
- The RN Case Manager Will Maintain a Case Load of About 3-4
Patients a Day.
- Correctly Identifies, Communicates, And Collaborates on Patient
Problems/Priorities/Issues Based Upon Assessment Data, Establishes
Measurable Patient Goals And Communicates Initial/Ongoing Plan of
Care Appropriately to Interdisciplinary Team. Recognizes Changes in
Clinical Status and Reports Them to The Appropriate
- Collaborates with Patient/Family When Developing Plan of Care,
Adjusting Communication Style as Necessary. Establishes Priority
For Patient Care Based on Immediate Patient Condition And Mutually
Set Patient Needs/Expectations.
- Obtains And Documents a Complete List of the Patient's Current
Medications And Compares The Medications That The Organization
Provides to Those on The Patient's List.
- Assists in The Assessment of Family Needs For Bereavement
Services Following The Patient's Death and Conveys Information to
Bereavement Staff No Later Than Three Days After Death of
- Registered Nurse in The State of Maryland
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30
- No Weekends, No On Call
- 2-3 Years of Nursing Experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of EMR
- Reliable Transportation / Clean Driving Record
- Must be Able to Lift 50lbs Safely.
send updated resume
[Click Here to Apply]
Keywords: Integrity Placement Group, Alexandria , Hospice Nurse Case Manager, Executive , La Plata, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!