Knowledge Manager (Senior)
Company: Calhoun International, LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Us:Calhoun International is a professional
services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our
expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network
modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors,
and cyberspace operations to information systems training and
services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is
located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland,
Washington, D.C., Hawaii and Korea. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or
- The employee will support Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Office of Counterintelligence (OCI) requirements.
- Assists aligning processes and technology to enable information
sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production. Uses
centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records
management systems and shapes workflow and processes. Compiles
reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements
for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not
limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and
formal production and taskings. Disseminates intelligence products
across separate networks and portals.
- Provide expertise as a Sharepoint web services developer.
Contractor shall design and develop SharePoint solutions that
enhance DIA's CI analysis workflows and processes. They should be
able to design/program complex solutions that go beyond simple
working or administrative SharePoint knowledge.
- Contractor must have experience performing advanced Sharepoint
Designer functions, to include synchronizing multiple sites and
datasets across diverse organizational teams.
- Contractor shall create content to support OCI's data and
knowledge needs. This includes creating visualizations and
dashboards with which others will interact, and the design,
cleaning, and curation of data to support analysis.
- Contractor shall process large amounts of data for statistical
modeling and graphic analysis (metrics). Similar duties include
develop computer code to automate collecting and processing
- Contractor shall produce results of analyses in graphs, charts,
tables, and metrics. Prepares products to describe and document
findings and activities.
- Contractor shall plan and perform data collection for projects,
determine types /sizes of sample groups. Prepare data for
processing by organizing information and checking for
- Contractor shall develop, create, and execute knowledge
management strategies and frameworks to integrate and synchronize
knowledge management across DO. Similar duties include knowledge
creation, capture, sharing (collaboration), use, and transfer.
Ensure consistency, standardization, integration, quality
assurance, and compliance with applicable policies.
- Contractor shall collaborate with program staff to identify,
and prioritize types of knowledge to develop and capture.
- Contractor shall establish and maintain processes to ensure
knowledge management efforts shape strategy and inform key
- Contractor shall foster development and use of best practices
to improve outcomes and initiatives.
- Contractor shall create collaborative tools to facilitate
sharing of ideas that are of use to colleagues and other partners.
Assist with maintaining office websites such as SharePoint website
and Office Roster, by updating information and posting
- Contractor shall provide support to program staff to establish
and nurture communities of practice/learning communities.
- Contractor shall create and implement automation tools to
realize efficiencies in administrative and operational processes
such as records management, manpower analytics, and operational
- Education/experience: Master's degree + 12 years of experience
conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at
least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years OR
Bachelor's degree + 17 years years of relevant experience.
- Possess five years of experience working with MS SharePoint;
current knowledge on MS Office Suite and experience conducting data
and statistic manipulation.
- Certified as an Administrator on MS SharePoint.
- Possess and maintain Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
certification or have at least 2 years of experience using advanced
functions and applying visual best practices with Tableau.
- Contractor shall possess a working knowledge of Microsoft
Office Suite, shared drive, and SharePoint.
- Possess working knowledge of Tableau, ARCGIS, and ESRI.
- Highly desired but not required: Completion of MS Certified
Solutions Expert, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint. Possess working
knowledge to produce photo processing/editing, graphic design and
creation of professional multi-media presentations.
- TS/SCI Clearance required. CI polygraph required
Keywords: Calhoun International, LLC, Alexandria , Knowledge Manager (Senior), Executive , Quantico, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!