Compliance Section Manager - Loan Servicing and Default Servicing.
Company: The Huntington National Bank
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DescriptionThis position can be Remote in either Eastern or
Central Time Zones.Role/Function:This Compliance Section Manager
provides compliance support for the Mortgage and Consumer Loan
Servicing and Default Servicing business units. This position has
responsibility for maintaining a robust compliance program for
theses business units to ensure compliance with consumer protection
laws and regulations and Huntington's values of looking out for our
customers.Builds strong working relationships with business
leadership, risk management, and other key partners to identify
emerging risks, manage regulatory change, and develop appropriate
response strategies.Ensures the business units are managing,
monitoring, and escalating compliance risks within the Corporate
Compliance risk management framework.Specific responsibilities of
this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide subject matter expertise on existing and newly issued
rules and regulations and communicate guidance to business
- Collaborate with business units to ensure that control
environments are designed to comply with regulatory guidance.
- Ensure a robust monitoring and testing program is effective in
identifying and mitigating compliance risks.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to applicable risk
- Work with business partners to ensure training, policies and
procedures are in place to ensure colleagues can effectively
perform their job responsibilities in compliance with applicable
- Perform periodic risk assessments of business units.
- Assist with other enterprise compliance projects or initiatives
- Ensure business unit compliance programs are aligned with and
integrated into the enterprise Compliance Risk Management
- Bachelor's Degree. Or in lieu of a degree, four or more years
of equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of applicable work experience in regulatory
compliance, legal, or operational risk management.Preferred
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in loan servicing or default servicing in a
compliance or risk management role.
- High level of familiarity with CFPB, OCC and other regulatory
agency guidance, rules, and examination processes and ability to
communicate them for practical applications.
- Ability to interpret regulations both technically and using a
- Proficient application of risk assessment and risk management
- High degree of comfort presenting to senior and executive
- CRCM certification a plus.Workplace Type:RemoteEEO/AA
Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit
Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement:
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters
for any position
Keywords: The Huntington National Bank, Alexandria , Compliance Section Manager - Loan Servicing and Default Servicing., Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!