Identity and Access Management Engineer
Posted on: August 4, 2022
TriVir, LLC is a high-end boutique professional services firm
focused on delivering heavily customized solutions in the Identity
Management, Access Management, Identity And Access Management, and
Identity Governance spaces. Founded by a team of experienced
consultants and engineers in 2003, TriVir offers a unique
combination of exceptional talent, field-tested delivery
discipline, and a culture of intense commitment to our clients'
success. As a result, TriVir has built a distinctive track record
among some of the world's most distinguished and successful
organizations while maintaining a fiercely independent small
The Role TriVir seeks a talented Identity And Access Management
(PAM) engineer to join its client-facing engineering team in the
Alexandria, VA area. PAM engineers work closely with a broad range
of clients to design, implement, and support solutions in the areas
of Identity And Access Management and Identity Governance.
- Meet with clients both face-to-face and virtually to
collaboratively design solutions. Document requirements, explain
advantages and trade-offs of different approaches and help clients
determine execution strategies.
- Collaborate with other TriVir engineers and project managers to
scope projects and create execution plans.
- Collaborate with other TriVir engineers to deliver heavily
customized identity solutions using a range of products from
various TriVir partners combined with custom software developed by
- Deliver, configure, deploy and install solutions in various
- Provide ongoing on-site and off-site support for TriVir
identity solutions in various customer environments.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 Years experience working with a leading Identity And Access
or Identity And Account Management platform.
- Experience with a broad range of operating systems, networking
platforms, and product suites used in delivering PAM
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and familiarity with strategies
for securing accounts and applications running on various Linux
- Experience deploying PAM solutions in cloud environments such
as AWS and Azure.
- Experience architecting, configuring, customizing, or deploying
at least one of the products listed in the Relevant Products
section in a production enterprise environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience
working closely with dynamic teams on rapidly changing
- Full medical benefits - TriVir pays 90% of medical premium and
100% of dental premium
- 401k with employer match up to 4% of annual salary
- Guardian Life Insurance - $50,000 policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Available
- Health reimbursement arrangement and supplemental
- Free virtual healthcare
- Flexible time off
Compensation: $135k-165k (flexible)
At TriVir, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we
support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our
employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. If you're good at what you do, come as
you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We
are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Keywords: TriVir, Alexandria , Identity and Access Management Engineer, Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!