Production Chef Manager
Company: Windows Catering Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Primary Function:Direct the preparation of cooking and seasoning
of meats, vegetables, desserts, or other products under the
direction of the Executive Chef. Work with a second shift of
culinary team members on daily preparation and advanced planning
for upcoming production needs. Key holder and responsible for
overseeing the cleaning and securing of culinary operations at the
end of each shift.Duties:
- Plan, direct, and supervise the food preparation and cooking
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary
to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food
- Monitor Inventory levels of all ingredients and coordinate with
Purchasing Manager on daily ordering needs.
- Meet with vendors to negotiate prices and order supplies.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis
or for special guests or functions.
- Collaborate With executive Chef to plan and develop recipes and
menus, considering such factors as seasonal availability of
ingredients and the likely number of customers.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Minimum Experience /
- Culinary school degree or the equivalent work experience.
- Experience as a butcher, fish cutter and cleaning of other
- Experience managing a team of cooks and
Keywords: Windows Catering Company, Alexandria , Production Chef Manager, Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!