Associate Sales Manager
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: June 23, 2022
As a member of the Field Sales Organization, you will lead a
team within our Personal Lines Distribution group. This is a
high-impact, high-visibility role, with the goal being to better
meet the needs of our customers, help improve the sales process for
our reps, and to support growth and profitability of the core
business by influencing and mentoring sales representatives.This
position is responsible for providing strategic guidance and
coaching support to drive the expansion and optimization of our
Field Sales Organization, including the identification and
evaluation of emerging opportunities for business growth. You
determine how much you earn by how well you motivate and develop
your team to sell and service customers.This is a chance to play a
key role in evolving the local sales team while developing and
maintaining effective relationships with business partners and
serving as a liaison between your branch and other business
- Drive sales team towards achieving/exceeding sales
- Develop and coach the sales team.
- Establish long-lasting relationships with customers in order to
maintain high customer retention and satisfaction.
- Oversee operational functions of the Branch.
- Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and high customer
- Generate strategic and innovative ideas in order to drive new
- Facilitate an engaging environment in which agents are inspired
and feel supported.
- Manage acquisition and service cost for Branch assignment.
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of personal lines products and services preferred;
proven success with prior sales or related experience
- Must possess highly effective oral and written communication
skills, including group and individual presentation, persuasion,
negotiation and customer service skills.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, effective time
management, strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical
- Incumbents must have, or be able to secure, a current state
license, in property, casualty and life insurance.
- Prior supervisory experience helpful.At Liberty Mutual, our
purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue
tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness,
inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive
range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your
passion into a rewarding profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly been
recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work - US
for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the
"100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and
Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been
named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and
one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of
America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our
commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Alexandria , Associate Sales Manager, Executive , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!