Junior IT Manager - IND 3080
Company: Linkitall LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLIA is seeking an IT Manager to support the Army
Resilience Directorate (ARD) in Arlington, Virginia. The IA will
provide Information Assurance services for Army Resilience
Directorate (ARD) Systems to ensure that all systems are fully
compliant with DoD, the US Army, and the hosting Facilities'
policies and regulations. Systems include the Drug and Alcohol
Management Information system, Risk Reduction Application, and
Systems Branch, ARD websites, and as well as standalone software
applications.Major responsibilities include (not
- Manage the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Maintain, update and submit required documentation for
- Prepare, coordinate and submit security documents.
- Manage vulnerability compliance report.
- Submit, manage, and update Authority to Operates (ATO) (Assess
only or Full) for all systems and applications utilizing Enterprise
Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Prepare and submit Federal Information Security Modernization
Act (FISMA) compliant reports as required.
- Update information assurance data in Army Portfolio Management
System (APMS), Army Asset & Vulnerability Tracking Resource
(A&VTR), eMASS and any future FISMA reporting systems.
- Be a primary member of the agency's Computer Emergency Response
Team (CERT) for responding to IA problems affecting portions or all
of ARD NETWORK.Responsibilities as an IT Manager include: (not
- Responsible for overseeing, further developing, and
contributing to technical IT security services delivery.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a companywide CMMC
compliance program by establishing and maintaining a Cybersecurity
Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) certification and compliance
vision, strategy, and tactical plan that is realistic and
- Maintain an up-to-date roster of ALL training certificates and
certifications within the company.
- Participate in educational webinars and conferences to maintain
up to date. knowledge on new IT software and/or IT
- Responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining, and
repairing hardware and software components within the
- Implementing a new CRM ticketing system to log and track issues
- Responsible for all VTC/Audio installments.
- Maintain computer network connectivity.
- Primary participant in discussions to enhance the growth of the
- Maintain the company's digital infrastructure and provide
troubleshooting assistance to technology consumers.
- Participant as a primary developer for any/or all IT-related
- Must possess an active, SECRET security clearance.
- IA certified at the IT-I level within 120 days of award of the
contract and maintain the certification throughout the life of the
- Certified in accordance with (IAW) DoD baseline requirements of
DoDD 8570 and meet the requirement outline in AR 25-2.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in contract management, computer
science, or any field equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Program Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Information
- Thorough knowledge of RMF.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present important information to high level
- Must have current certifications in IAT - Level Network+ I DoDD
CE, requirement 8570 to include one of the following: A+ current
CE, certifications CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, CCSP.
- Previous experience and thorough knowledge of Enterprise
Mission Assurance Support Service ()
- Must have VTC capabilities or knowledge.
Keywords: Linkitall LLC, Alexandria , Junior IT Manager - IND 3080, Executive , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!