Manager, HRST Digital Enablement
Location: Lexington Park
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The HR Strategy and Transformation Digital Enablement team
implements core, firmwide Talent applications leveraged to support
key operational Talent processes. As Talent identifies
opportunities to transform the way we deliver services, technology
solutions will need to be implemented or updated to provide an
enhanced experience to our professionals and to drive operational
efficiency and effectiveness improvements across Talent.
We're looking for a driven, experienced project manager to deliver
on complex, large scale technology projects, including the
implementation of SuccessFactors (Project HXM). The manager will
need to be agile in their strategy to support changing business
needs and adapt to new, leading edge technology solutions. This
individual will need to demonstrate excellent project management
and critical problem-solving skills to successfully deploy firmwide
technology solutions and is equally adept at managing Talent
stakeholders, technology colleagues and vendor relationships.
Work you'll do
As the Digital Enablement Project Manager, you will:
- Manage large, complex talent technology projects thru the full
life cycle of implementation using agile methodology for design,
testing and deployment.
- Document and manage the project plan, resources, timeline and
budget along with risks, actions, issues and decisions.
- Collaborate with Talent, Consulting and ITS teams as needed to
successfully deliver on technology solutions for Talent including
updating status reports, facilitating project meetings and
escalating concerns to leaders as needed.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to Talent and coordinate with
subject matter advisors to ensure the appropriate Talent
representation is included in preparation, design, and testing
- Coordinate with the change management team on communications
and training planning and execution to ensure a smooth
implementation for users and administrators.
- Oversee PMO team members and contractors on project management
tasks and deliverables.
- Partner with the project team to plan and execute on
post-deployment hypercare support along with ongoing sustainability
and release management approach.
- Perform other role-related duties as assigned.
The HR Strategy and Transformation team is reimagining how Talent
fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative, customer-centric,
digitally enabled talent services. We take a human-centered
approach to creating unified, personalized, and intuitive
experiences that use data and digital solutions to optimize the way
that Talent works, the workforce, and the workplace.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of relevant work
- Background and experience with implementing new Talent systems
and processes, from ideation thru deployment phases
- Strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with
team members on best practices
- Advise and consult colleagues on downstream system and process
implications of system/configuration decisions
- Ability to anticipate challenges and develop contingency plans
- Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Building and managing strong relationships with stakeholders,
colleagues and vendors.
- Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused
environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Strong project management and organizational skills,
particularly in managing multiple project priorities
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both verbal
- Excited by prospect of working in a developing, ambiguous,
- Ability to link the business and talent strategy/vision thru to
system selection, design and delivery
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel,
OneNote, Word, Teams)
- Knowledge of the professional services industry is
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, Alexandria , Manager, HRST Digital Enablement, Executive , Lexington Park, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!