Company: KITTY HAWK TECHNOLOGIES
Location: King George
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kitty Hawk Technologies, a growing service and technology
innovator, is seeking talented and motivated professionals to
deliver lean and effective solutions to our government partners. We
have a contingent opening for a Program Manager to join our team in
Dahlgren, VA. The Program Manager will have fifteen (15) or more
years of experience in support of monitoring and reporting contract
performance status for Software and Engineering DOD acquisition
programs.Responsibilities in this position include, but are not
- Responsive, reliable, detail-oriented, and possess a strong
motivation to build a productive relationship with internal and
external team members.
- Provide team supervision, contract management, planning,
directing, and monitoring program budgets, and serve as primary
customer contact for program information.
- Leading and managing a software and engineering team for combat
systems simulations development organization including simulation -
system engineering, design, development, unit testing, integration
testing, verification and validation, deployment, cybersecurity,
and simulation innovation.
- Experience in managing subcontractors (if subcontracting is
- Experience in managing Agile software development efforts.
- Experience using earned value (EVM) metrics, complying with
government reporting requirements, and implementing cost control
over complex projects.
- Conduct program meetings, reviews, and coordinate briefings
with customers and senior management.
- Support business development within current customer base
and/or for new customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.REQUIRED EDUCATION &
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering, scientific, or technical
field and at least fifteen (15) years of management experience, OR
A master's degree in an engineering, scientific, or technical field
and at least ten (10) years of management experience
- The ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET DoD clearance is a
must - U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Proven ability to transform Navy requirements into simulation
solutions on time and on budget.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Proficient
with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and
- Must be a quick learner who adapts easily to frequently
changing requirements and thrives in an exciting
- Effectively manage a team developing rigorous analytic
solutions to top-level Navy training issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability and
willingness to multi-task, and capable of professionally addressing
client questions and issues
- Experience with maritime virtual simulations and trainers
- Experience in developing software using an Agile software
- Experience with Microsoft Project and developing schedules,
identifying critical path milestones, resource allocations, risk
identification, and tracking
- Experience with working in a Research, Development, Testing,
and Evaluation (RDT&E) environmentPM20 PI132737333
Keywords: KITTY HAWK TECHNOLOGIES, Alexandria , Program Manager, Executive , King George, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!