Director - Marketing & Digital Strategist
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director - Marketing & Digital Strategist
Alexandria, VA --- Marketing The Director of Marketing & Digital
Strategist directs marketing, public relations and communications
in order to improve the credit union's competitive position,
consistent with its mission, within the markets served; leads
marketing activities of the credit union toward the accomplishment
of strategic objectives. Manages all marketing initiatives
including traditional marketing channels, email marketing, search
engine management, marketing automation, social media, digital
advertising and search engine optimization. Accountable for
achieving credit union's growth plans in digital delivery services.
Oversees the day to day operations of the department and supervises
the Marketing team. Department: Marketing Reports To: SVP - Member
Experience Classification: Exempt Key Responsibilities:
- Develops, proposes, gains acceptance for, and implements
marketing plans designed to meet the credit union's short and
- Directs marketing and planning, including an analysis of
competitive products/services, compliance, budgets, content
management and distribution.
- Develops advertising programs, yearly marketing plan and
collateral materials. Conducts market research and recommends
market strategies, product/ service modifications or improvements
to senior leadership.
- Achieves the credit union's planned market share, assets,
loans, and other product/service objectives by directing
advertising and marketing promotions. Deliver planned results
within budget, meeting credit union's growth objective with respect
to new sponsor groups/products and services.
- Works with sponsor group(s); promotes credit union to employees
and works with sponsor to maintain a positive relationship.
- Coordinates special events; monitors planning, schedules and
implementation as required for proper execution of each event.
Coordinates the annual meeting and other events, including
production of reports, facilities, and meeting logistics. Digital
Delivery Channels - 25%
- Monitors digital delivery channel operations for service
quality, insuring all electronic products are delivered within
established quality standards.
- Develops program enhancements and makes recommendations to
leadership that ensures efficiency and high quality of services.
Social Media & Website - 25%
- Manages the Credit Union's website and social media platforms
(Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) ensuring all information is
updated and consistent across the various platforms. Responsible
for content on all internal and external marketing platforms
including website and intranet.
- Analyzes data/metrics Manages the Credit Union's social media
platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) ensuring all
information is updated and consistent across the various
- Sets up and optimizes Credit Union's pages within each platform
to increase the visibility of social content.
- Edits, publishes and shares daily content that builds
meaningful connections and encourages members to take action.
Directs Marketing Specialist to generate content. Business
Development - 20%
- Assists the SVP - Member Experience to increase product
utilization of members.
- Develops content for dynamic presentations in connection with
pitches and other new business opportunities.
- Maintain a strong community presence and build brand awareness
through on-site business events, networking, and other business
outreach activities. Ensures partner representatives are supplied
with credit union brochures, forms, and other related materials.
Requirements Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Experience
- Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
Education Interpersonal Skills
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part
of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust.
Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an
important part of the job. Other Skills
- Proficient using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML,
other job related software including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint &
Excel) and general office equipment such as computers,
copiers/scanners, and calculators. Knowledge of modern office
practices and procedures. Other Requirements: Physical Requirements
- These physical demands are representative of the physical
requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the Marketing Manager's job. Reasonable
accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to
perform the described essential functions of the job.
- While performing the responsibilities of the Marketing
Manager's job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The
employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers,
to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand,
walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job
include close vision.
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 20
- Normally a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to
excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, with occasional
outdoor exposure to heat, cold, and environmental elements. This
list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be
all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or
responsibilities that management deems necessary. Transportation
Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Alexandria , Director - Marketing & Digital Strategist, Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!