Security Support and Security Management
Company: Radiance Technologies Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Security Support and Security Management Tracking Code HR1049
Job Description Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing
employee-owned company is seeking a Security Support and Security
Management to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The selected
candidate will provide support for the overall management,
development, financial, administrative, and security of analysis,
prototypes, and experimentation, to deliver modernized capabilities
that enable an all-domain joint force aligned with future Joint
Warfighting Concepts.--The Security Support and Security Management
will serve as functional and technical experts as defined
- Supports the Government in the development of Security
Classification Guides (SCGs),
Security Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Security Process and
Procedure (SPP) documents,
and other activities as required by the National Industrial
Security Program Operating Manual
(NISPOM) and NISPOM supplements, applicable Director of Central
(DCIDs)/Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Intelligence
Community Directives (ICDs), and Special Access Program (SAP)
directives and instructions.
- Assists, as required, in the development and review of security
related aspects of the payloads, missions, or technologies;
presentations; briefings; technical documentation; test plans,
procedures and reports; security documentation; and other
activities as required by the COR or specific
- Assists in organizing security related meetings, scheduling and
maintaining action item
lists and status for the Government.
- Provide security management and oversight of classified project
in accordance with SAP Directives, Intelligence Community
Directives, Security Executive Agent Directives, and the National
Industrial Security Program as appropriate.
- Provides trained personnel in various disciplines to meet the
USG needs including, but not limited to, security managers,
security experts, facility security officers, security control
- Create, execute, and monitor security policies and procedures
to safeguard national security information, processes and
- Develop and implement procedures relating to personnel security
processing, as well as access control procedures, visitor access
certifications and badging.
- Maintain personnel security clearance records for employees and
subcontractor staff working with available existing databases.
- Process employee security clearance and access requests with
- Assist personnel in preparing and submitting security
processing (SF86) paperwork.
- Advise project management on security regulations and
- Manage the Security Education Training and Awareness Program:
conduct indoctrinations, debriefings, annual refresher training,
foreign travel and special access briefings.
- Work with Contracts and Operations to ensure compliance with
contract/subcontract security requirements. Issues site-specific
security guidance to subcontractors.
- Prepare and present security briefings and awareness
- Maintain security documentation and files and submits required
reports and deliverables in accordance with client
- Conduct security incident investigations, coordinates findings
with the Program Manager, and makes recommendations on corrective
actions.-- Required Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Current active TS/SCI security clearance Required Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience
supporting DoD SAP and SCI activities required
- Thorough knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, the NISPOM,
Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), IC Tech Spec-for ICD/ICS
705, and other applicable security regulations and
- Ability to develop and execute SAP, SCI and collateral security
policy, plans and procedures
- Thorough knowledgeable of the SAP and SCI nomination
- Military or OSD experience Knowledge or Project management Best
Practices Job Location Alexandria, Virginia, United States Position
Type Full-Time/Regular Copyright 2021 - Radiance Technologies, Inc.
- All Rights Reserved.
Keywords: Radiance Technologies Inc, Alexandria , Security Support and Security Management, Executive , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!