LPN Director of Nursing (Senior Living Community) - Full-Tim
Company: Harmony at Falls Run
Posted on: February 26, 2021
LPN Director of Nursing (Senior Living Community) -
Full-Time/Salaried #21-732 Position Type Full Time Area of Interest
Clinical Management "Head Over Heels for Harmony! Join a cohesive
senior living family that Hires for Heart! Come join our Company
where "Family serving Families" is our culture!" Facility Location
Harmony at Falls Run Requirements
- Responsible for clinical regulatory compliance to ensure
positive outcomes on annual licensing surveys.
- Perform audits per company standards.
- Initiates family call program as directed by the Executive
- Assures that the Community, in conjunction with the Executive
Director as a survey ready binder prepared.
- Performs assessments upon move in, change in condition and
annually thereafter for each resident.
- Coordinate and review Individual Service Plans (ISP's) with all
appropriate individuals such as the resident, family members,
management team, home health care agencies, and the nursing staff
to ensure appropriate level of care and satisfaction of delivered
- Facilitates weekly review of community clinical CKI reports and
implements follow up action items.
- Conducts bi-annual care conferences for all residents.
- Oversee and manage the medication management plan, ensuring
that the skills of the nurses and CMA's meet the standards of the
State Board of Health Professionals.
- Employee Staffing/Training:
- Manage and participate in the hiring process of all required
staff to fulfill scheduling needs.
- Provide training, in-services, and education to new employees
and ongoing as required to meet company expectations and DSS
- Develop or delegate the nursing and CNA schedule to maintain
twenty-four hour coverage to meet the needs of the residents within
- Maintain contact with residents when they are hospitalized or
in an alternate healthcare
- Community and be aware of their condition through regular
contact with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, social
workers, or other healthcare staff and families.
- Conduct required staff meetings on a regular basis to keep
employees aware of expectations, changes in policy/procedure, and
to maintain morale. Requirements:
- Current LPN/LVN or RN license in good standing
- Solid ability to interact and build relationships with older
adults and their families
- Exceptional ability to manage people, multi-task, delegate, and
motivate a team that is focused on quality care
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles and
practices, and have the ability to apply those principles as part
of the management team
- Must be CPR certified
- Must be able to lift, carry, and push up to 25lbs #hp Job Title
LPN Director of Nursing (Senior Living Community) -
Full-Time/Salaried Job Description STATEMENT OF JOB: Coordinate the
delivery of services outlined in the individual service plans and
monitor to ensure they meet the service and health needs of the
residents and promote wellness. The HCD directs the nurses and
certified nursing assistants within the community to maintain a
high standard of care. Communicates in a professional manner and
represents the Community in a positive way with the medical
community, family members, and residents. The HCD is responsible
for the regulatory compliance for the community. Works well with
the management team to ensure overall resident satisfaction. The
HCD possesses the qualifications and capabilities to assume the
position of Administrator-in-charge when assigned. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of all policies and
procedures pertaining to the position, the department and the
- Develops and implements an active wellness program for the
residents in conjunction with the Activity Department.
- Ensures continuity and consistency in the delivery and quality
of services to meet the need and expectations of residents and
- Maintain a proactive approach regarding retention of residents
by identification of those at risk, and enlisting needed services
to prevent or resolve concerns in a timely manner.
- Lead weekly in-house care plan meeting with Executive Director,
care associates, dietary, life enrichment, and marketing staff to
discuss resident changes.
- Respond to resident emergencies and make appropriate decisions
regarding the disposition of resident. Make required notifications
to administration, physician, family and state agencies as
- Participate in fire and emergency safety programs to ensure a
safe working environment.
- Represents The Community in a positive and professional manner
while conducting outreach programs and marketing the
- Develop systems, practices, policies and procedures which
ensure resident privacy and compliance with all applicable federal
and state regulations.
- Conduct interviews with prospective residents to determine
appropriate level of care.
- Develops a plan of care to meet the needs of each
- Maintains and audits resident records in an orderly manner,
which ensures that all required documentation is present and
Keywords: Harmony at Falls Run, Alexandria , LPN Director of Nursing (Senior Living Community) - Full-Tim, Executive , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!