Mobility Engineer, Mid-Level
Company: Digital Cloak
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:Develops, operates, troubleshoots,
and modernizes mobile management portfolio for client with global
level Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions encompassing
but not limited to the Apple iOS and Android mobile OS platforms.
Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management
(MAM), Mobile Content Management (MCM), Mobile Browsing Management
(MBM) for Corporate Owned Business Only (COBO), Corporate Owned
Personally Enabled (COPE) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD or BYOD
like) managed and unmanaged devices.Essential Functions:
- Provide technical consultations, advisement, recommendations,
assistance for service delivery and mobile solutions development to
include project support, review of Request for Change (RFCs).
- Perform engineering reporting and technical evaluations for
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions and components.
- Regularly interface with customer staff and employees.
- Draft and develop documentation such as Standard Operating
Procedures, Admin guides, User Guides and other technical and
process documentation for distribution to appropriate
- Interface with vendors, partners and customer product groups to
develop and sustain product service area roadmaps.
- Review and comment to all Mobile Engineering
Documentation/CDRLs related to the Mobile Services solution to
include architecture products, the requirements traceability
matrix, technical baseline documents, installation documents, test
plans/procedures/reports, release and deployment plans, and RMF
Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) documents.
- Be responsible for ensuring IT asset inventory represents
current data, ensuring any service providers provide proper
post-installation documentation and planning for critical
infrastructure to support the network.
- Advise on service upgrades for hardware/software support and
EOS/EOL upgrade/replacement planning.
- Perform daily operations and maintenance tasks to include
capacity checks, overall system health reviews, logging, compliance
checks and service availability.Required Knowledge, Skills,
- Proficiency in M365 or MS Office productivity
applications.Required Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related
- Masters degree with 3 (or more) years of experience or a
Bachelors degree with 7 (or more) years of experience in relevant
- Security Certification that meets the DoD 8570/8140
requirements IAT Level II (or be able to obtain certification in
the first 90 days of employment). Physical Job Requirements:
- This position requires the ability to remain in a stationary
position (standing and/or seated) more than half the time.
- This position requires the ability to spend more than half the
time viewing computer monitors.Clearance Requirements:
- Must have an active Secret government security clearance with
Top Secret / SSBI preferred.
- US Citizenship is required.Vaccine Requirements:
- Digital Cloak is part of an industry that is required to be
vaccinated as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations
will be considered as stipulated by executive order 14042.Primary
- This is a fully remote position.Travel Requirements:
- There are no travel requirements for this position.Other
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.Disability Specifications:
- Digital Cloak will make reasonable accommodations in accordance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.Digital Cloak is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Digital Cloak is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Digital Cloak is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will make a
determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a
case-by-case basis.Powered by JazzHRMuoCjOJrU5
Keywords: Digital Cloak, Alexandria , Mobility Engineer, Mid-Level, Engineering , Stafford, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!