DevSecOps Cloud Engineer
Company: InCadence Strategic Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2021
InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that
provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject
matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering
services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior
DevSecOps Cloud Engineer to work on our HQ in Manassas, Va. with
the option of remote. The candidate will perform the following
- Develop, refine and scale data management and analytics
procedures, systems, workflows, best practices and other issues,
through integration of open source Big Data tools and
- Support the automated installation and configuration of open
source Big Data tools and technologies on AWS.
- Develop and modify Puppet and other configuration scripts to
automatically install, configure and secure these tools and
- Integrate existing government developed prototype tools and
technologies into the baseline.
- Support data scientists and developers with integration of
their tools into the cloud environment
- BS Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or closely
related technical field or equivalent experience/combined education
and 6 years of professional level experience.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Experience in the architecture and implementation of
medium-to-large distributed computing environments.
- Experience working in teams for the above.
- Experience configuring, building, installing, and
troubleshooting system builds of source software and COTS/FOSS
products. Proficiency with build tools such as maven, gradle, and
bazel. Ability to author and maintain complex scripts using python,
bash and/or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Experience in use and maintenance of common DevOps tools such
as Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Tomcat.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile concepts and supporting tools for an
- Experience in database administration and query languages.
- Software development experience with C, C++, and/or Java
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Understanding of network architecture and protocols.
- Hands-on with typical server hardware configuration and
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Associated topics: casino, explosive detection, loss prevention,
monitor, patrol officer, public safety officer, safety report,
secure, security officer, tsa
Keywords: InCadence Strategic Solutions, Alexandria , DevSecOps Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!