ICAM Global Identity Engineer
Company: Atlas Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Career Opportunities with Atlas Technologies, Inc. Atlas
Technologies, a rapidly expanding company supporting the US
Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate,
flexible, highly motivated team player to join our group of
Information Technology professionals. If you are comfortable in
intense fast paced environments, can think on your feet, and excel
in team-based collaborative efforts, then this may be the right fit
for you. Active Secret Clearance Required You Will:
- Perform complex ICAM systems development and design work that
may include data modelling, cost projections, software architecture
analysis, and technical design.
- Assess, synthesize, and document customer ICAM business
- Align ICAM project goals and objectives with the business
- Provide enterprise systems engineering guidance, systems
security technical guidance, expert technical advice, technology
assessments (research and proof-of-concepts), acquisition analysis
(AoAs), and independent technical reviews
- As required to support the government, the Contractor shall
participate in Information Assurance meetings, Program Management
reviews, and other related meetings to provide guidance and
recommendations enabling the customer to make informed
- Participate in enterprise boards such as Technical Review and
Change Control Boards
- Perform systems process and data modeling, simulation, and
- Review completion and implementation of ICAM system changes and
makes recommendations to the customer
- Plans and directs upgrades and other changes to ICAM software
and related systems
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems
- Develop and direct tests to ensure systems meet documented user
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems
- Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and
working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced
systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to
ensure client needs are me
- Work independently, as well as a member of a Team.
- Communicate effectively with highly technical persons and also
with those less technical.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training.
- Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive
communication and professionalism. You Have:
- Hands on experience and expertise from previous engagements in
designing and deploying ICAM programs for large scale enterprise
- Combination of 10+ years' in information security & engineering
- Solid understanding of cyber landscape + typical threat
- DoD 8570 approved IAT Level III or IAM Level II certifications
such as Security+, CISSP, CISA, CSEIP, or equivalent, or the
ability to obtain appropriate certification within 90 days of
- Background and knowledge of the common industry service
offerings within ICAM technologies
- The ability to demonstrate actively using at least two of these
core competencies in a production environment.
- Expert experience integrating cloud-based identity management
across cloud and on-premises domains
- General knowledge of directory services, including LDAP, Active
Directory, Azure AD, AWS IAM, AWS Cognito, and Azure Domain
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing cross-domain
Claims-Based authentication frameworks
- Expertise on production, enterprise scales with
authentication/authorization /identity management solutions such as
Active Directory, Oracle SSO Server, VMware Identity Management,
Okta, CyberArk, OAuth, OpenID, SAML, and identity federations
- Comfort working under and delivering command-line and
- Experience with enterprise automation, DevOPS, and Continuous
- Core competencies in the various IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS services
offered by major cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure
and Amazon AWS.
- Familiarity with data analytics, cloud, virtualization, remote
access, and mobile technologies
- Database setup and integration, both relational and NoSQL
(Oracle DB, MySQL, Mongo DB, AWS Dynamo DB)
- Ability to provide detailed documentation, including the
ability to communicate both abstract system design concepts and
clearly reproducible configurations
- Previous experience working under professional engineering
practices for the full system engineering and/or DevOPS life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, testing, documentation, and
- Experience with agile development or DevOPS stacks, including:
- System Automation (Ansible/puppet/bladelogic)
- Source Control (Git/SVN/TFS)
- Project/Task Management (Confluence/Jira)
- Code workflow and pipelines (Jenkins)
- Analytics Engines (Splunk, ElasticSearch) Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant studies or equivalent career
development (4+ years) in addition to practical experience with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
and a demonstrated ability to appropriately communicate system
design and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders,
senior executives, and decision-makers.
- Active qualifying DoD approved certification listed above.
- Vendor certification in the listed core competencies.
- Expert experience in the detailed plan, design, and execution
of complex, cross-domain enterprise identity management
- Experience with core competencies in a DoD or other secure
- Ability to apply knowledge in secure environments, without
access to internet reference-material.
- Ability to assist customers in deriving concrete,
business-driven project requirements from general mission
statements and strategic objectives.
- Thorough understanding of technical systems architecture; able
to "dive deep" to determine root cause of issues across technical
- Understanding of general security concepts and controls
relevant to enterprise systems.
- Clear understanding of encryption concepts, tools, and
protocols, such as certificate management, TLS implementations,
ciphers and hashes, and others.
- Knowledge and experience with NIST Risk Management Framework.
Atlas Technologies, Inc.--is an innovative provider of leading edge
Information Technology (IT) solutions to Government and industry
partners. Our primary focus and experience covers network
integration, cybersecurity, software development, engineering, and
management. Atlas--takes pride in our highly experienced and driven
employees who share our--Core Values--and our--Vision--of merging
technology with integrity to create a positive impact for our
clients, community and country. Atlas--offers a highly competitive
salary and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life
& Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401k, Education
Assistance, Charitable Matching, Pet Insurance, Flex Time, Employee
Recognition and Ancillary Benefits.
Keywords: Atlas Technologies, Inc., Alexandria , ICAM Global Identity Engineer, Engineering , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!