Senior Test Engineer
Company: Vied Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech
has established itself globally with its services and solution
excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and
value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services. We constantly strive
hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our
efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by
delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional
integrity---. Job Description
- Tests system functionality through the development of automated
test scripts that either provide coverage of a specific test
scenario or features set. Adhere to Client coding standards
standards in the development of the automated scripts/test
- Experience in analyzing business requirements to understand
functionality and determine testability of the requirements to
ensure a sound automated testing approach. Experience in writing,
executing, maintaining, and reviewing test strategy, test plan, and
- Experience working with developers to review and validate flow
diagrams, screens, windows, and reports.
- Experience in reviewing/creating/modifying data scenarios to
fix test cases/scenarios. Works with project teams to retest and
resolve defects, communicate test team results and report to the
project team, managers, and TM as needed.
- Participate in applicable customer and development team
meetings (i.e., project kick off, release and sprint planning
meetings, daily scrums, defect tracking or bug triage meetings,
sprint review/retrospectives, ORRs, weekly project meetings) to
fully understand the technology and functionality of the testing
- May conduct testing in either waterfall, Agile, and DevOps
methodologies. Testers who support an Agile/DevOps project must be
able to maintain the speed, velocity, and flexibility necessary to
provide testing services in those environments.
- Senior Automation Testers must be self starters who have led
small to medium sized projects. Ability to represent the Test
Manager (TM) in meetings, advocate for testing, and coordinate the
activities of a team of testers. Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in an IT-related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years IT testing experience or software
- Minimum of 5 years automation experience in Client tools or
test automation toolset.
- Experience leading a team with knowledge of SDLC and the
software testing and defect life cycles.
- Use of Excel to improve testing and generation of reports.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work independently and
resolve problems and issues as they arise.
- Proficiency in Jenkins and Subversion.
- Experience in determining LOE on all assigned testing tasks to
include required deliverables.
- --Agile experience required. Desired Capabilities:
- DevOps with continuous automation and delivery experience
required. Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Vied Technologies, Inc., Alexandria , Senior Test Engineer, Engineering , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!