Company: OneZero Solutions
Posted on: February 25, 2021
PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, 401(k) and more!
Network engineer with advanced experience in working with an
enterprise network architecture and engineering team supporting our
Federal customers. This role would support projects to upgrade,
modernize and support the migration of a Wide Area Network (WAN)
communications infrastructure supporting the USCG Network.
Certifications/Skillsets:--CCIE , Security+, CCNA Security, CySa +
Clearance: Secret Responsibilities
- Interface with senior level client to collect and clarify
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends new computer network
equipment and technologies.
- Manage network communications testing, installation, and
support for network appliances
- Mentor and provide guidance to other networking team
- Provide recommendations to enhance and improve network
performance to WAN/LAN Branch Chief and Enterprise Infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network infrastructure systems as needed
- Perform system engineering design, integration, and
implementation tasks and activities
- Evaluate, design, document, install, implement, test, perform
problem isolation and resolution, monitor, tune, and set
- Provide client consulting and training on the interfacing and
use of the network facilities.
- Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management,
software and hardware equipment to trouble shoot and isolate
problems, gauge network performance, and trace data and protocol
- Provides internal consulting, technical guidance, information
and support to application developers, computer operations, company
management and departmental clients. Assists in internal training
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and possess
excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Configure network routers, switches and wireless controllers
for WAN/LANconnectivity (Cisco preferred, Juniper also)
- Develop network designs and comprehensive site analysis
- Firewall design and configuration (Cisco ASA, FTD, and Palo
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, investigate and resolve issues with
network connectivity and latency Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology or related degree. (In lieu of education candidate must
have 5 years of network engineering experience of Medium to Large
WAN network experience: functions and concepts of a wide area
network, designing WAN/LANs and network engineering:
- Experience with Cisco routing/switching configuration and
troubleshooting to the CCIE level, ASRs, ISR 4Ks, Cisco NGFWs, and
F5 Load Balancers
- IP experience (to include sub-netting and routing),
- ACI Datacenter Experience
- Cisco Wireless (8540, 5520, Office Extend, and Meraki)
- Routing experience required (BGP and OSPF preferred, EIGRP
- Software Defined WAN and LAN experience
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
- Adept in using troubleshooting and performance management tools
such as HPNA, Riverbed SteelCentral, NetScout, IXIA, , etc.
- Deep packet capture and analysis experience
- Cloud Networking Experience (AWS, Azure, and others)
- End to end application mapping
- Software Defined Networks (SDN) Apply Now with our quick 3
minute Application! * Fields Are Required What is your full name?
First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number Type
What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: OneZero Solutions, Alexandria , Network Engineer, Engineering , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!