Summer School-Online Principal
Company: Alexandria City Public Schools
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The successful candidate will:
- Hold orientation sessions on-site and/or virtually (ACHS- King
Street Campus) in June.
- Hold regular support sessions including senior-specific
- Organize and hold professional development orientation sessions
for Online Learning Program (OLP) staff.
- Supervise OLP staff (including mentors and EPF online teachers)
- Liaise between OLP staff, online teachers, families, and
- Enroll students in online courses and provide login and
password information to students.
- Send welcome email with embedded orientation to
students/families at the beginning of summer session.
- Assign students to mentors and establish expectations for
- Work with ACHS summer staff to provide updates for online
seniors seeking August graduation to include regular progress data
to staff assigned to oversee senior student progress.
- Oversee summer school operations including providing reports to
mentors, teachers, administrators, and other relevant summer school
- Coordinate with vendors regarding course options,
customization, end dates, course reports, IEP and 504
- Facilitates Boost Courses (asynchronous, self-directed,
acceleration courses) for students in grades 6-12.
- Experience with online learning (teaching or mentoring) is
This position is available to internal applicants only.
Keywords: Alexandria City Public Schools, Alexandria , Summer School-Online Principal, Education / Teaching , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...