Company: American Association of Airport Executives
Posted on: September 11, 2023
AAAE is seeking a self-motivated and innovative Graphic Designer
to create high quality visual solutions that reinforce the
association's brand, strategic vision and goals, and priorities. An
ideal candidate will collaborate with colleagues from across the
association and will be able to create impactful graphics that
enhance our customers' experience with membership, events,
products, and services. -Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Designs print and digital products including social media
graphics, event materials, business cards, stationery updates,
e-mail banners, and presentation materials/templates as well as
illustrative materials like iconography.
- Understands the importance of integrated thinking across
channels, products, and audiences while staying true to the brand
- Works with the Marketing Team to maintain-and encourage
adherence to-AAAE's brand and visual guidelines.
- Continuously curates, grows, and updates our graphics library,
including templates and core assets.
- Helps to brainstorm creative ways in which AAAE can raise its
visibility with core audiences and grow website visitors, email
subscribers, and social media followers.
- Works with our in-house print shop by providing final proofs
for printing, reviewing proofs after printing, and distributing to
relevant internal clients.
- Performs other duties and projects as needed. -Education, prior
work experience, and specialized skills and knowledge: -
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design.
- 3+ years relevant experience in graphic design.
- 1+ year of marketing experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator
and Photoshop, and strive to stay current in level of knowledge and
- Ability to produce error-free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- A problem-solver who's highly organized with the ability to
juggle multiple priorities and deadlines at once.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Graphic Designer, Location: Alexandria, VA - 22314
Keywords: American Association of Airport Executives, Alexandria , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!