Marketing Coordinator (Events / Email)
Company: Total Resource Management
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Total Resource Management (TRM) is a leading provider of
reliability and maintenance solutions. Using best practices,
coaching, and technology based on IBM Maximo we help our clients
execute a comprehensive maintenance strategy so that the gaps
between their people, processes, and technology are eliminated.
Giving them better reliability and millions in savings.Position
Overview: As a Marketing Coordinator, who leads company Events and
Email Marketing Campaigns, you will be a vital member of our
marketing team, responsible for planning, coordinating, and
executing our participation in trade shows and conferences. As well
as planning, executing, and optimizing our email marketing
initiatives to create and implement engaging email campaigns that
resonate with our target audience.Responsibilities:Event
- Plan, manage, and execute TRM's participation in trade shows,
conferences, and industry events.
- Support the planning, promotion and execution of all TRM hosted
- Coordinate logistics, including booth setup, signage,
promotional materials, and equipment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop event goals,
messaging, and strategies for lead generation.
- Work closely with external vendors and partners to ensure
seamless event execution.
- Develop event schedules and timelines, ensuring all activities
are executed on time.
- Coordinate event staffing, including training and scheduling
- Promote our participation (sponsoring, exhibiting, presenting,
hosting) before, during and after the event via social media and
- Engage with event attendees, answer questions, and provide
information about our services.
- Seek out opportunities to enhance our event presence through
hosting/coordinating supplemental off-site activities, offering
demonstrations at our booth, and contests.
- Collect and manage leads generated during events and facilitate
their distribution to the sales team via SalesForce.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to assess the success of each
event and identify areas for improvement.
- Other event related duties as assigned.Email Marketing
- Leverage email marketing skills to create targeted campaigns
and drive event engagement.
- Utilize Salesforce's Pardot platform to manage event-related
communications and general lead nurturing.
- Create, implement, and manage email campaigns ensuring accurate
segmentation, targeting, and scheduling.
- Design visually appealing email templates that maintain brand
consistency and effectively communicate key messages.
- Conduct A/B tests to optimize email performance, including open
rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Monitor and analyze campaign metrics, generating insightful
reports to inform future campaign strategies.
- Manage and maintain the email marketing calendar, ensuring
timely and accurate delivery of campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and trends to
continuously improve email marketing efforts.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
(or equivalent experience).
- 6 years of experience in event coordination
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of SalesForce CRM,
Pardot, Canva, and social media tools (LinkedIN, Twitter, Facebook,
YouTube). Event Coordination
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant event
management software such as EventBrite.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to handle
multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering
high-quality event experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate
with internal teams, partners, and attendees.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including weekends,
to accommodate event schedules.Email Marketing
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to enhance event
engagement and impact.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills with a
keen attention to detail.
- Data-driven mindset, comfortable with analyzing campaign
metrics to drive improvements.Benefits:
- Health insurance, Short / Long term disability
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to participate in companys bonus programSend your
resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and
enthusiasm for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Total Resource Management, Alexandria , Marketing Coordinator (Events / Email), Advertising , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!