Senior Marketing Specialist
Company: McKinley Marketing Partners, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our large membership association client is searching for an
adaptable and detail-oriented senior marketing audience solutions
specialist to join their growing team. You will be responsible for
creating marketing campaigns and tactics from ideation through
distribution. This position brings marketing strategies to life by
producing campaign assets, driving go-to-market tactics, and
optimizing campaign performance.
This position will require regular on-site attendance (3 days a
week). Candidates must be willing to commute to Alexandria, VA.
- Manage an array of campaigns including digital and print
marketing, from conception through completion ensuring achievement
of project goals within a given timeline
- Socialize ideas, make recommendations, develop plans, and
gather consensus to move forward
- Write and edit social/email content, banner ads, direct
mailers, and activities associated with digital that drive the
audience to action.
- Support the creation and editing of marketing materials with
graphic design teams
- Develop marketing automation campaigns and operations
throughout the customer lifecycle
- Drive programs including social media, paid media, display
advertising, digital marketing, partnerships, email marketing, and
- Implement performance metrics and tracking tools to measure
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in a campaign marketing role
- Hands-on experience with various marketing and analytics tools
such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce),
and content management systems
- Experience with Google Analytics, InDesign, HTML, Photoshop,
and Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Project management including timelines, deliverable tracking,
and performance across channels mapped back to each campaign
- Demonstrated track record of executing multichannel marketing
campaigns to achieve product marketing objectives and support
- Experience working cross-functionally and interacting with
- The ability to code for email highly preferred
Keywords: McKinley Marketing Partners, Inc., Alexandria , Senior Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!