Job Description - Marketing Operations Associate (Contractor) (SAN0103)
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Marketing Operations Associate (Contractor)
(SAN0103) Job Description Marketing Operations Associate
(Contractor) - SAN0103 Description CooperVision, a division of
CooperCompanies (NYSE:COO),is one of the world's leading
manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Companyproduces a full
array of daily disposable, two-week and monthly contact lenses,all
featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong
heritageof solving the toughest vision challenges such as
astigmatism, presbyopia andchildhood myopia; and offers the most
complete collection of spherical, toricand multifocal products
available. Through a combination of innovative productsand focused
practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspectiveto
the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and
wearers. Formore information, visit www.coopervision.com Job
Summary: The Marketing Data Operations Specialist will support
themarketing function with [program.campaign.contact] data
management, assist withresearching issues and providing solutions
to marketing program related dataanomalies. The role will be the de
facto marketing data expert,informing decisions on segmentation and
targeting, and the resultant datarequirements, based on the input
of stakeholders in order to holisticallyunderstand marketing
initiative goals and offer smart, trackable solutions. This role
requires an ability to problem solve as well asunderstand the
interrelationship of multi-step processes and how thoseprocesses
connect operational practices and business goals. Essential
Functions & Accountabilities:
- Work closely with Salesforce Administrator toensure marketing
automation data is being properly collected and connected inour
- Responsible for synchronizing data updatesbetween Salesforce
and Marketing Cloud to include but not limited to:
- Maintainlead data integrity in Marketing Cloud through its
- EnsuringLeads/Contacts have lead/campaign source, titles,
- Reportingon and cleaning duplicate leads/contacts
- Assistin the resolution of duplicate or incomplete lead and
- Present recommendations to marketing managers ondata
segmentation and lead generation strategies.
- Proactively monitor key metrics includingdelivery and standard
metrics such as deliverability, unsubscribe rate,
- Assemble, build and maintain dashboards andreports, from
campaign to reporting to measure marketing performance.
- Procure and import data from outside sources andensure it is
properly segmented for targeting purposes.
- Organize and update relevant data across multipleplatforms
(Baan, SFDC, Marketing Cloud, Customer MDM, Oracle (future)),
workingwith IT to ensure required connectivity for the CRM and
Marketing AutomationPlatforms to other CVI platforms.
- Perform various data quality checks, includinginvestigation and
- Assist in quality assurance of targeted emails,ensuring
accuracy of all links, images, subject lines, and list
- Document data flows and standard campaignoperating procedures
to determine areas of improvement and identify bottlenecksin the
sales process that supports marketing campaigns.
- Review Marketing campaigns to ensure process isfollowed, data
is integrating as expected and anomalies or discrepancies indata
are reconciled and corrected.
- Provide general marketing operations support asneeded
- As business needs dictate, works extended hoursto complete
project deliverables. Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and
- Analytical experience with high aptitude forresearch, analysis,
and problem solving a must.
- Resolves simple- to medium-complexity systemproblems in
alignment with data management practices.
- Ability to work at a very detailed level andperform to a high
level of accuracy in all tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret dataprocessing results.
- Keep pace with marketing industry trends.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, withknowledge of and
experience with handling large datasets in MicrosoftExcel.
- Ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced anddynamic
environment. Readily adjusts tochanges in workload, priorities, and
- Ability to follow procedures andproduce/maintain supporting
- Ability to work independently.
- Normal office environment with periods ofprolonged
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary toperform the
- Flexibility to work across time zones. Experience:
- 6 months to 2 years of experience working withmarketing
automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Good understanding of data management, marketingcampaign
execution, marketing analytics, general marketing or
- Experience with Salesforce.com required
- Experience with data entry and data managementsystems.
- Experience working in a cross-functional,
- Experience in Contact Lens or healthcareindustry a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college ortechnical school)
Required, Field of Study: Business, marketing, economics,computer
science, statistics or related field.
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist,preferred but not
required. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Alexandria , Job Description - Marketing Operations Associate (Contractor) (SAN0103), Advertising , California, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!