Office Admin & Dispatch
Company: EcoTek Soft Wash
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionHiring for An Administrative / Dispatch Position
for our exterior service company. The Administrative / Dispatch
Agent attracts potential customers by answering phone, text, and
form inquiries in professional, courteous, and friendly manner.
Builds and schedules work orders, based on geographic and capacity
guidelines. Provides general product and service information.
Processes requests for estimates & work orders, prepares
correspondence / email responses for customer inquiries, schedules
estimates & work orders and fulfills customer needs to ensure
customer satisfaction.Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform
the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision of the
Office Manager to ensure excellent service standards and maintain
high customer satisfaction.Job functions:
- Provide professional, courteous, and friendly communications,
email, and text interactions with customers.
- Utilize computer and telephony technology to manage large
volumes of incoming calls, texts, forms, and email inquiries.
- Accurately capture pertinent customer information and enter in
CRM system to create lead / account.
- Ability to understand geographic territories, as well as,
capacity targets for optimized route scheduling
- Recommend potential products or services by collecting customer
information and analyzing customer needs
- Handle complaints with empathy and professionalism; based on
processes, refer to appropriate lead for final resolution.
- Keep records of all customer contact by entering contact notes
for all interactions in CRM system.
- Meet personal/team targets and KPIs for call handling, email /
form responsiveness and customer interaction observations.
- Adhere to communication procedures, scripting, guidelines, and
- Ability to perform miscellaneous office tasks, as needed.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and
- Interact with all employees / colleagues with professionalism.
- Biweekly paycheck - Direct deposited on Fridays
- We do NOT Micro-Manage- We train and support! You execute!Some
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong telecommunication & computer skills and active
- Ability to work in high demand (i.e., call, text, form & email)
- Familiar with data entry into CRM systems
- Trained and experienced in Google Sheets, Excel, and building
- Client oriented, with the ability to adapt/respond to different
types of customer personalities / inquiries.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Solid teamworking skills and willingness to accept / provide
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree
preferred.Administrative & Dispatcher top skills & proficiencies:
- Quick learner
- Excellent Telephony & Computer Skills
- Active listening Skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Quality Focus
Keywords: EcoTek Soft Wash, Alexandria , Office Admin & Dispatch, Administration, Clerical , Owings, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!