Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Gastro Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Gastro Health, LLC. is seeking a Full-time, Front Desk
Receptionist to join our Care Center in Alexandria, Virginia. The
Front Desk Clerk will be responsible for greeting patients,
verifying insurance, collecting co-payment/coinsurance/deductibles
and other front desk duties.Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet patients in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Utilize practice management system to create provider records,
scan medical records & documents including active medical insurance
cards, driver's license or equivalent ID, & maintain insurance
- Verify registration forms are complete & obtain referring
physician & primary physician information.
- Ensure patient has current referral on date of service. Obtain
referral if necessary.
- Verify insurance benefits and eligibility prior to office
visits & procedures.
- Collect all applicable co-payment, coinsurance, deductible or
outstanding balance from the patient & post all payments collected.
- Ensure time-of-service batch is balanced and closed daily.
- Research & assist patients with questions regarding balances
including collecting applicable payments.
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of lobby/reception area to
include stocking of business cards.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Specifications
- Monday-Friday, weekends off
- Rapidly growing company, opportunity for internal advancement
- Competitive compensationMinimum Requirements
- High school diploma
- 2+ years' experience in medical practice or similar setting
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- eClinical Works (eCW) experience preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- GI experience desired
- Willing to travel to different centersJob Type: Full-timePay:
From $14.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Gastro Health, Alexandria , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!