Company: Jcs Solutions Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JCS Solutions LLC is seeking an experienced Audit Analyst on our
GSM-O II IDIQ contracts Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security
Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT
products, services, and solutions and customer services to the
Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of
Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA),
Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for
them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP
Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and
functions required to secure the information security posture for
- Conduct periodic testing and evaluation of the effectiveness of
information security policies, procedures, and practices for each
information technology system.
- Have knowledge of Federal Information Security Modernization
Act (FISMA)legislation; and DoD and JSP procedures regarding its
- Provide services to information technology system program
offices, consisting of interpreting and implementing FISMA
- Coordinate FISMA reporting between IT system program offices
and JSP. IT system program offices provide Monthly Status Reports
and Metrics, including vulnerability assessment results, patch
management statistics, asset inventory, system configurations, and
waiver requests for review.
- Ensure FISMA Reports and Metrics are accurately reported to the
DoD for all IT systems. FISMA metrics must be gathered weekly and
- Represent the A&A branch at JSP or DoD committees.
- Review Federal legislation and guidance concerning information
security governance strategies.
- Use Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to
create, correct, produce, file, and archive information for each IS
in accordance with established procedures they use, develop, or
- Receive and process eMASS task notifications and perform
- United States citizenship is required
- Active DoD Secret or higher - program can support up to
- Bachelors degree in IT-related field and 8-12 years of directly
relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in
lieu of degree.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- 2+ years eMASS experience.
- ACAS, HBSS, and/or Tanium certifications are highly
About JCS Solutions LLC:
JCS Solutions LLC is an IT Government Contracting company dedicated
to providing the highest quality of services and solutions. Our
employees enjoy a work culture that promotes innovation, and we've
been certified as a Great Place to Work!
JCS Solutions LLC benefits include 401k retirement plans, paid time
off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life
insurance, long term disability, short term disability, and
opportunities for professional development.
It is JCSs policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin,
citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure,
marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military
status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
If you require additional accommodation, please contact us at
HR@jcssolutions.com or (703) 972-9115.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Jcs Solutions Llc, Alexandria , Audit Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!