Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position Summary: The -- -Accountant will be responsible for
reconciliation of the Equip Exposition bank accounts and working
with the Louisville office in maintaining accurate accounting of
the exhibit booth sales, sponsorships, and advertising. Posting
routine journal entries, accounts receivable and posting of
payments. The Louisville office is looking to implement Map Your
Show and HubSpot to aid in contract management and billing. The
staff accountant will also oversee the reconciliation of the
registration with the vendor Compusystems. The Equip Exposition has
a management contract with Hardscape North America to oversee the
accounts receivable of invoicing and collections. The position
reports to VP of Finance and Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities of Equip Exposition
Responsible for maintaining financial procedures and confirming
financial compliance through preparation of company reports and
- Enter accounting related information into SAGE accounting
- Inspect management sales reports for accuracy
- Provide accounts receivable aging reports
- Organize and update financial records and maintain the records
- Recommend ways to increase efficiencies by reducing duplication
of data entry
- Perform monthly bank settlements for checking, credit cards,
registration-- - -s Pay Pal account
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Prepare and file sales tax as required by the state of
Trade Show Registration:
Equip Exposition is one of the largest trade shows in the US and is
held each year in mid- October at the Kentucky Exhibit Center and
Fair Grounds. Travel may be required to assist in overseeing the
area of registration during the show.
Maintains a list of current contracts and payment schedules.
Also assist in maintenance of the chart of accounts, budget
updates, cash flow and future accounting program conversion.
-- -PandoLogic. Keywords: Accountant, Location: Alexandria, VA -
Keywords: OPEI, Alexandria , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!