Senior Contracts Administrator (2021-0310
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Senior Contracts Administrator (2021-0310)
Alexandria, VA --- Corporate Overview: Come Join Our Team! Mobius
Consulting LLC is a rapidly growing federal government contractor
that provides high-quality technical services and solutions to our
customers. Our diverse portfolio includes providing life cycle
engineering, cyber security assessments and space systems
engineering to our customers. If you are interested in joining an
agile team, are results driven, and not afraid to figure out the
tangled web of contract compliance then look no further! Please
continue to read our job description below for the Senior Contracts
Administrator job opportunity. Job Description: Mobius has an
immediate requirement for a Senior Contracts Administrator
supporting our Corporate offices in Alexandria, VA and Huntsville,
AL. The successful candidate will be responsible for
cradle-to-grave contract administration including closeout,
preparing requests for proposals, obtaining subcontractor
proposals, evaluating cost proposals, conducting fact finding
analysis, preparing cost or price analysis and leading negotiations
for the procurement of materials, equipment, or services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface directly with Mobius and Prime Program Managers, as
well as Government Prime Contracting Officer to ensure contract
requirements are fulfilled.
- Operate independently with limited oversight.
- Coordinate approvals of contract modifications, and subcontract
awards with appropriate management staff.
- Maintain appropriate contractual records and other associated
- Work with finance/accounting to ensure adherence to broader
finance and risk requirements.
- Issue and participate in the negotiation of Prime/Subcontract
Terms & Conditions--
- Provide advice and interpretation of contract
- Review solicitation requests to ensure company response follows
terms and conditions.
- Prepare subcontract documentation and agreements.
- Modify contract schedules and participate in agreement
negotiations. Successful performance of these functions will be
dependent upon the candidate's knowledge of the following:
- Relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies
governing assigned contracts / subcontracts, including FAR, DFAR,
- Application of relevant flow-down provisions to
- Ability to gain understanding and apply company policies to
- Apply understanding of best value criteria for procurement of
products and services.
- Understanding of contract administration requirements to
maintain accurate records and surveillance during performance.
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- Ability to exercise creativity, judgment, and leadership
capabilities in interpreting and solving complex problems.
- Ability to multitask effectively with accurate results.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
internal and external customers.
- Ensure preparation and execution of timely and accurate
contract proposal, administration, and close-out
- Assess contractual requirements for data assertion,
intellectual property and/or data rights requirements and/or
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments and
management levels within the company.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational
- Ability to utilize independent judgment within defined
- Familiarity with Joint Venture agreements Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or a related
- 7+ years of experience (or an equivalent combination of
education and experience) with cradle-to-grave DoD contract
- Certified Professional Contract Management (CPCM) is a
- Experienced in in administering all contract/subcontract types
(CPFF, T&M, FFP etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Adobe
- Experience with Unanet Accounting System is preferred
- Analytical and independent problem solving skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Industry experience with DoD contracting Mobius offers a stable
work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive
benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision plans,
401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid
Leave and much more. Mobius is committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class.
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Alexandria , Senior Contracts Administrator (2021-0310, Accounting, Auditing , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!